NYE

Photobucket
2010 ended foggy and 2011 began foggy but fog spreads light in the best way ever. Fog and the sheen of blacktop and concrete covered in H2O sends light bouncing around like crazy.....It must be so fun to be so illuminating!
I usually like to party with the whole world on New Years Eve and I thought that was dumb this year so i hung out with a Nikon EM (old 35mm film camera, given to me as a gift) and took long exposure pictures outside in the suburbs of Detroit.

Photobucket
Turn dark into light

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the parking lot where Jimmy Hoffa was last seen alive. Last seen EVER!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I look at this wall all the time when I am working at home......that's my autographed Dominique Young Unique poster and a portrait I shot of my homey Half-Pint as a zombie.
Happy New Year!
Love, Lynn

No comments: