Somebody else's expired disposable camera with one photo exposed, I polished the film off.

Photobucket Somebody I do not know took this snapshot. Of a building. Photobucket I shot the rest and the drugstore was so funny and confused about the dark film, dark film makes light prints, so I left them pretty much as i received the scans from the photo tech at Walgreens. The pic above is of a couple of my girlfriends on the wedding day of my other friends, Michael and Maureen. Photobucket South Haven mini vacation with Whitney.... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Me, my Dad and a chicken. Photobucket Whitney wanted to hold the chicken in a photo too :) Photobucket Whitney at rest stop on 94 east, I can't have the cigarettes in her car. Photobucket 3 times I went to soccer.... Photobucket ^ HOME v Photobucket Photobucket ^ WORK v Photobucket Respect, Lynn

No comments: